Licari Auto Body Supply
"Delivering More than Paint"
Click on the links below for information about PPG specific programs, products, training.
Value Added Programs:
MVP: A Business Development program using Thousands of collision centers to benchmark their performance and share best practices.
Certified first: A CertifiedFirst Network is a branded, national network for auto body repair facilities with a set of high standards on important factors like facilities, equipment, personnel, training, customer satisfaction and more, that benefits from coordinated national, regional and local marketing.
Certified Plus: A rewards program provides value-added services and benefits from PPG, designed to reduce cost and increase operational quality.
PPG Fax Back: Receive PPG information twenty-four Hours a day, Seven days a week. Click here for information.
Life Time Guarantee: PPG's ultimate confidence in their products and training programs.
- Global: The Global Refinish System offers the latest coating technology from Europe, North America, and Asia to meet the most demanding, high-performance needs of quality-minded, high-production shops. It is PPG's premier refinish systems.
- Deltron: PPG's Deltron Basecoat line offers a choice of two systems to meet the stringent demands for quality, color match and productivity of collision refinish professionals.
- Omni: The value-priced OMNI Line offers a variety of refinish technologies to meet the collision repair center's specific application requirements.
- Specialty: The specialty Performance Products line offers a variety of products designed for use in refurbishing vinyl and leather, repairing and refinishing flexible and rigid plastics, corrosion controlling coatings and specialty primers.
- Miscellaneous: Miscellaneous includes the many support, specialty and finishing products PPG has to offer.
- Commercial Vehicles: When you choose PPG as your commercial coating supplier, you benefit from our 75 years of experience in developing automotive coatings. So no matter whether the application is heavy-duty truck fleets, fire and emergency vehicles, transit and coach bus systems, marine products or airport ground equipment - you can expect PPG to meet or exceed the most stringent requirements for gloss, durability, ease of use and government compliance.
- Delfleet Evolution - As a world leader in automotive coatings, PPG incorporated the very latest in coating resin technology into this all-new, stand-alone paint system, making it the competitive choice in terms of durability, color match, productivity and price. What's more, PPG has created a special color deck for use with this system. When used in combination with PPG's other superb color matching tools and support, it makes Delfleet Evolution one of the most comprehensive fleet color-matching systems in the world.
- Color Matching Tools - Color match is the ultimate test of a refinish repair. PPG passes that test with flying colors. PPG supports list color matching effort with the latest in color match tools and systems. The color matching tools include: PPG Access, Rapid Match, and Touchmix.
Download this document for helpful hints about color matching and tinting: Color Theory.
- MSDS - Need an MSDS sheet, for what ever reason?
- Shop Price Lists - Login Required - Aquabase, Delfleet-Essential, Delfleet-Evolution, Deltron, Envirobase, Global, Omni, Shop-Line, Specialty, Value Pro, Vibrance, Logout
- PPG Repaint Reporter - The latest news on PPG products.
- Online Color Book - (Antique Years to Present)
Training and Class Schedule:
* The PPG and MVP logos are Copyrighted © 2001 PPG,
* The Certified First Network Logo is Copyrighted © 2000 CertifiedFirst